Pool Service User Agreement
- The Balance Network Pool Hedging Service (the
Service) by Balancenetwork.io is to provide Balance
Network Pool users with a tool to hedge exposure and
guarantee yields in advance.
- The maximum hedging value is determined by factors
such as product configuration and your Balance
Network user tier. The maximum value could be 2 – 4
times the margin deposit.
- Balancenetwork.io provides risk management service
for the Service by monitoring and managing risks for
accounts that have activated the Service.
- By using the Service, you agree to unconditionally
authorizes Balance Network to manage risks by
reducing positions or closing all positions when your
Hedging Account is exposed to risk ((account total
- You should comply with the (Balance Network –
Balance Network Pool Hedging Service rules) when
using the Service.
- You should comply with the national laws and
guarantee the assets are from legal and compliant
sources when using the Service.
- You should fully understand the risks involved in
digital asset investment and operate within your means
when using the Service.
- All investment operations conducted by you on
Balance Network.com represents your true willingness
to invest and to unconditionally bear the potential risks
and profit brought by your investment decisions.
- You agree to accept all charges and other related
expenses that may incur for hedging. You also agree to
pay the corresponding fees according to the public
requirements by Balance Network. In case of airdrops
and forks, etc., you should repay the hedged assets
with the candies, bonuses, or forked tokens or the
extra assets generated by other events to Balance
- You agree that Balance Network retains the right to
take risk control measures such as reducing or closing
positions, and automatic repayment the risk control
operation when your Hedging Account is at risk. You
also unconditionally accept the final outcomes.
- Balance Network reserves the right to suspend or
terminate the Service. Balance Network may suspend
or terminate the Service when necessary.